Monday 13 January 2014

First ever photo of Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner



When I was on my way to London Gatwick, UK from Malta on 11th January 2014 I was expecting to see Thomson Airways brand new Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner it normally arrives in Gatwick in early morning from long haul flights. This aircraft I saw is G-TUIB new to Thomson Airways in 30th May 2013 one of the second Boeing 787-8 Dreamliners in the fleet. Thomson Airways owns 4 Boeing 787-8 Dreamliners there are no plans if Thomson will get more or the new 787-9 models.

Will there be other airliners with 787 Dreamliners operate London Gatwick? Yes Norwegian Long Haul part of Norwegian Air Shuttle will start operating from Gatwick to the United States in Los Angles in California, Fort Lauderdale in Florida and New York-JFK in New York this July. Will I see Boeing 787 Dreamliners in the future? Yes I'm in a process of flying from London Gatwick returning home to Malta in March depends if the 787 arrives or going to leave but other than that I will see it in Farnbrough Airshow this July.

No comments:

Post a Comment