Monday 24 November 2014

Going to the United States of America!


In August 2015 I am going to the United States for the first time flying to a non-EU flight in Aircraft Aviation in Europe history my first non-EU flight was back home in Malta in the 90's when we Maltese wasn't in the EU.

What's going to happen when I travel to the US? I will not be doing plane spotting in America it will be only full flight video (pending if I sit on window seat) if I don't hit on window seat ending up in the middle 4 seat row I will take pictures in the cabin & maybe picture of the wing when I fly on Thomas Cook Airline Airbus A330 from London Stansted,UK - Las Vegas, US. The flight will be 1 stop to Glasgow, UK in Scotland which is an hour & the half and 9 hours, 36 minutes to Las Vegas from Glasgow which make it 12 hours & 45 minutes makes it a new flight time record from Aircraft Aviation in Europe.


With outbound flight from Las Vegas,USA - London Stansted, UK it will be a non-stop flight witch is 10 hours & 14 minutes. I am not going on my own I'm going with an old friend of time who isn't a plane spotter so aircraft photos will be taken either at the terminal in Las Vegas and inside the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment