Friday 2 December 2016

Next travel movement for December 2016 & January 2017


As we got 1 month till 2017, here is the news about my 2 travel movements. 



Even though I originally going to stop doing Full Flight videos, I'm gonna do this one on my Air Malta flight from London Gatwick, UK in 4 weeks time because I heard that Airbus A319's are slowing phasing out of Air Malta fleet so this time I will do this one encase I won't travel with them if they leave the fleet I'm hoping it's 9H-AEJ in Atlantic Airways hybrid livery I don't mind if it's 9H-AEM I haven't flew A319 for 7 years. I haven't done an Air Malta Full Flight video from London Gatwick for 3 years so might as well do an update. 






Finally we come to Ryanair. I have decided on 5th January 2017 I will do a Full Flight video since it's been 4 years to Bournemouth, UK I mostly not going to enjoy the flight back in the Summer so I will give one last try. With the Flight Report, I will do both flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment