Tuesday 19 September 2017

Next travel movment September 2017

Quick update about my next travel movement for September 2017. Recently I've been spotting at Lee-on-Solent, UK near Gosport some of my spotting photos are on my Flickr page. First off I'll be returning home to Malta this Thursday from/to Bournemouth, UK with Ryanair their will be no Full Flight videos and Flight Report as they have been covered. Due to my laptop is not in working order, I will not be taking my laptop with me so their will be no update of my spotting photos on my Facebook page for a week apart from mobile uploads.




Before I was heading to Bournemouth Air Festival 2017, it's still confirm that I'll be heading to Malta International Airshow 2017 the 25th Edition which is starting this Saturday at Malta International Airport Apron 4 and Smart City "Air Display" then my airshow visit for 2017 will be over till next year. For more details about the airshow tickets can be found at Malta International Airshow website.

No comments:

Post a Comment