Monday 25 December 2017

Merry Christmas!

This is a Christmas Message from Aircraft Aviation in Europe.


Another year is almost over but we cannot forget our special time of the year which is Christmas. This year was exciting because I graduated from college for Airline Operations and spend 2017 travelling to Malta, various UK airports in London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London City, Southampton and Bournemouth, Paris Charles de Gaulle & Paris-Le Bourget, France and three airshows for Paris Airshow 2017, Bournemouth Air Festival 2017 and Malta International Airshow 2017. Now we come close what is for future of Aircraft Aviation in Europe for 2018 with travel movements other than Malta is currently planning somewhere new like this year and last year. This year was a lot busier than I wasn't expected to do with travel movements and spotting however there was a lack of absent on my social media due to my laptop is still not fully working so I'm using my phone for this blog because my recent blog for my Top 10 pics for 2017 and London City, UK my laptop monitor & my SD card slot is very faulty due to it's age so I give up hope using the laptop for now & will get a new one so Aircraft Aviation in Europe is back on track for next year.

From Aircraft Aviation in Europe I wish to all the fans from all over the world a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! "Il-Milied it-Tajjeb" and a Happy New Year 2018.






So now we finally close the book for another great year of 2017 in aviation as I have one last upcoming flight this Thursday (No Full Flight video) I just want to say is thank you once again for all your support for my social media with so many fans liking my Facebook, more subscribers on YouTube and more followers on Flickr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
From Aircraft Aviation in Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment