Monday 2 April 2018

Next travel movement April 2018


As my two flights home to Malta next week means nothing because I'm flying home, this time we are travelling with two different British airliners I flew in the past.




First flight will begin with an airline I haven't traveled in 14 years as I mentioned before with a British Charter airliner Thomsonfly part of TUI. Since the airliner changed into TUI in all European airliners, my upcoming flight will be TUI for the first time since 2004 with TUI Airways from London Gatwick, UK. If I travel with other TUI operators for Full Flight Videos, this title will be like this with "Airliner operating by" not to be confused of the registration and airline titles etc.Their might be a Full Flight Video with possibly film the early evening flight arrival with my phone other than my camcorder. And their will be a Flight report.  





What you see is my outbound flight in different title between Thomas Cook Airlines and Condor. Because I'm travelling a Boeing 757-300, there is still not known if I will be on the British part of Thomas Cook Airlines of a German part of Thomas Cook franchise Condor i.e. Thomas Cook Airlines in Condor titles with German registration vice versa. Since my last Thomas Cook flight was Las Vegas, USA where I mentioned my outbound flight was good unlike inbound I'm hoping my upcoming flight will be similar other than the fact I will be going on my favorite aircraft type with a Boeing 757. Their will be Full Flight video and Flight Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment