Friday 1 May 2020

Travel information: Travels postponed due to Cornavirus pandemic

We are going to postpone upcoming travels and plane spotting due to the Coronavirus crisis still happening across the world with Europe's worst hit Spain & Italy while the rest of Europe & the world continues to spread. Because I'm living in the UK, & currently on lock down we don't know what will happen next for travel especially Summer Holidays is coming real soon. We just have to wait & see weather the lock downs will extend where ever you live or wait from Government advice if it's OK to travel or not. I was due to head home to Malta yesterday, sadly my flight was cancelled because British Airways planes are grounded.

Just to say from myself, I am well completely in self isolation & will continue to do my aviation news & update on here and other social media sites. Please stay home, protect the national health and save lives.

 ibqa 'ssalva
Aircraft Aviation in Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment