Sunday 14 December 2014

Introducing Flybe's new livery!

Flybe G-JEDP Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 new to Flybe in 2004 seen in Southampton, UK 20th July 2014.

Roughly 9 months ago Flybe has introduced a brand livery to a British airliner from Devon, United Kingdom Flybe in purple colour. G-JECY named Spirited of Liberum is the first aircraft Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 in new Flybe colours & still no news yet when Embrear E-175 & E-195 I hope all Flybe's fleet will be in new purple livery my first shot of Flybe's new colour G-JEDP in Southampton, United Kingdom 4 months ago. 


Flybe G-ECDH Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 new to Flybe in 2008 seen in Amsterdam, The Netherlands taken 22nd July 2104.

As I went spotting in The Netherlands I see another new Flybe livery just arriving from unknown British Airport I can't remember. G-ECDH is another Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 new to Flybe in 2008 taxing to the gate. I don't have any more review of Flybe's new livery all I have to say it looks beautiful just can't wait we see Embrear in 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment