Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas

This is a Christmas message from Aircraft Aviation in Europe.

Today is Christmas Day 2014 I like to say thank you very much for viewing my blog, watching my YouTube videos and sharing my aviation photography on Facebook. This year has been fantastic of my travel movement I went couple of new European Countries I visited other than Malta I went to Republic of Ireland and The Netherlands twice. When 2015 arrives if you notice I am going to the United States that will be my best year to visit non-European destination from the history of Aircraft Aviation of Europe. There will be no other European countries to visit next year so I will be returning to Malta next week & March to re-new my travel documents.

There is nothing for me to say right now hope you'll have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year of 2015.

Merry Christmas!
From Aircraft Aviation in Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment