Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas


This is a Christmas message from Aircraft Aviation in Europe.

What an exiting year has been this year! apart my trip I wen't to Malta & back to the United Kingdom I had an awesome trip to the United States of America! if you wan't to know what I have been up to when I was in the US you can look through my blogs, check out my Facebook and YouTube of my full flight to Las Vegas and helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon. So what will my trips will be in 2016? I'm hoping to go to Tokyo, Japan in Spring or Autumn. Next Tuesday I will be returning to Malta for 10 days only for the New Year with my friends out there. Finally is in summer 2016 not only I'm going to Malta to celebrate my hometown's festa for 2 weeks I might be heading to my second visit to Catania, Italy or possibly Madrid, Spain for 2 days.

I like to thank you who been watching my YouTube videos and liking my photos on Facebook. That's all I have to say, I like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
From Aircraft Aviation in Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment