Sunday 6 December 2015

Top 5 shots of 2015

As we come to 2016 I like to share my best aviation shots of 2015.

5: Fly Banner

You don't see this anywhere across the world apart from the United States. The plane I think it's a Mooney attached an advert banner flying around Santa Monica Pier in LA, California, United States promoting a company Moon Valley Nursery it's not children school I think it's a gardening store bassed in California, Nevada and Arizona. This was taken on 30th August 2015.


4: Lookout it's Airbus A380!

As I watched the view of the North American continent through Greenland I saw British Airways Airbus A380 from London Heathrow, UK. I already mention this on my blog review of my long haul flight experience you can have a read of it. This was taken on 24th August 2015.

3: Emirates up she goes!

Emirates flight EK108 departing Malta bound for Larnaca, Cyprus via Dubai, United Arab Emirates. What is the best shot for Emirates departure from Malta? Because when I see Emirates Airbus A330, A340 and Boeing 777-200 & 300 it appears the aircraft has less cargo in my opinion so it climbs bit early with a good chance to get shot for heavy aircraft. This was taken 2nd January 2015. 

2: Beautiful British sky!

I was thinking to make this number 1 because when I departed London Gatwick, UK the weather looks beautiful around West Sussex and South Down National Park, I have requested Air Malta to publish my photo on their Facebook page & still waiting. This was taken 1st March 2015.


1: Emirates up she goes! Part 2

This was one of Aircraft Aviation in Europe's popular photo with more likes & shares on Facebook. Why is it popular? When the aircraft departed the weather was a bit cloudy & landing gear doors open with the lovely aircraft rotated to the sky that's in my opinion. This was also taken in Malta on 7th January 2015.

I was going to take more photos when I head back to Malta in few weeks I decided not too because I might not be doing aviation photography that much before I get prepared for the New Year. I was also do the same in London Gatwick, UK but when I get there it will be night flight so it will be not include best shots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment