Sunday 17 January 2016

New warning message for YouTube



I have been putting this on Facebook for awhile I decided to put this on Blogger so you understand what is going on with the Warning message. Why I have add this Warning message? because everytime I seen videos from amateurs or plane spotters. So as an Aviation Photographer/Filmmaker this message will be only be on YouTube because any trips I go that has either accidents, incidents or crashes this might share on News social media sites. This message will also include bad turbulence & emergency landing on flight, hijackings from spotting locations, terrorists from spotting locations and earthquakes for example Japan's earthquakes in 2011 that shook Narita Airport and Sendai Airport flooded during Tsunami.

No comments:

Post a Comment