Wednesday 12 October 2016

Next travel movement for October & November 2016 and spotting news

As we come two weeks till I return home to Malta I like to update what is going happen with my two movements. While I'm doing my training, I will be heading to Malta every time during my break off college and some other destinations. So lets talk about the movement.




First flight from London Gatwick, UK I won't be doing a Full Flight video at this time because of a special guest from Air Malta I met in the summer rather not to be identified the name this is between me & her. Other than that, I will continue to do some of my airport spotting & update photos from the sky. With my London Heathrow flight, I won't do Full Flight video UNLESS Air Malta uses the RetroJet 9H-AEI or Valletta livery 9H-AEO if it's those two I might include that if not I will do spotting photos from my flight.


In other news about spotting. When I get home to Malta I will ONLY focus on doing Air Malta RetroJet on YouTube due to lack of views while my Full Flight videos is still popular to my channel. Be sure to check my Facebook for news & updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment