Monday 29 January 2018

Next travel movement February 2018



As we entered a fresh start after the New Year not long till February it's now to explain about my upcoming flights for the Winter/early Spring Season. My first flight to Bournemouth, UK from Malta was very disappointing (no Flight Report) it's time for something else to travel. So first off I'm returning to Amsterdam, The Netherlands in two weeks time this is because today is my birthday turned 27 so for a treat, I decided to travel to The Netherlands in the very cold aviation spotting environment.

Flybe flight from Southampton, UK will be a night flight meaning there will be no Full Flight video & will have a Flight Report instead. The main attraction after Flybe is British Airways on my first experience traveling a Boeing 767 & sad news it will retire the last 7 Boeing 767's between July till Christmas 2018. 

Finally Malta flight is still underway for Spring with TUI Airways I could be travelling with them in late March making 14 years I last flew a TUI brand Thomsonfly. I really do wish TUI Airways use their Boeing 757's for London Gatwick with more passengers for the Summer seasonal while some in central Europe uses the Boeing 737-800. 

No comments:

Post a Comment