Monday 21 May 2018

Aircraft Aviation in Europe is going to Asia!

For those who have been following me on Facebook about this exiting news, on 5th September I'm going & travelling within Asia for the first time! I've always been dreaming travelling to Asia on the safer side of the continent not dangerous threats i.e. terrorism & war in countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. Lets explain which two Asian countries I'll be going this September. 

Republic of China

First Asian country will be Republic of China or Taiwan as perfectly known. Republic of China or ROC for short is not part of Mainland China which is People's Republic of China including Hong Kong and Macao. So for that reason Republic of China is a independent country. With travel wise  example us EU Citizens will not need visa to enter ROC as well as US, Australian, Canadian Citizens have visa free with the exception of Hong Kong, Chinese and Macao are required to have a permit to enter ROC. So during my flight to ROC, I'll be having half a day layover in ROC my hotel is covered before I'll be heading to my final destination.


Japan

7th September I'll be arriving in Japan from ROC. This is the main reason for me to visit Japan for Japanese aviation and something else other than aviation. In general, visiting Japan would be a man's dream when I was younger so now I'm finally going to explore a new adventure across the world just like my trip to the United States. To enter Japan, EU citizens do not need visa to enter Japan as all as other nationalities where I'll be spending a week in Japan. When I head back to the UK after Japan, I'll be heading back to ROC again for a half a day layover then to my final destination London. 

If you want to know more about my Asian travel movements, stay tuned in late August what I'll be doing in Asia.   

No comments:

Post a Comment