Monday 24 December 2018

Merry Christmas!

Christmas message from Aircraft Aviation in Europe

Another great year has almost come to an end. Another great year seeing the world outside Europe, amazing aircraft photography, and attending international airshows I can't believe we are coming to 2019 less an a week. I like to thank everyone for support on my social media pages & meeting new people from parts of the world from Malta, The Netherlands, UK, Republic of China, and Japan.

Before the New Year of 2018, I felt sick during Christmas of 2017 with limited aviation photography I was suffering Aussie flu in Christmas Eve 4 days before my flight back to Malta. After Boxing Day still no sign of improvements so I decided to risk it & travel while I was slowly improving my health from my local chemist. During the final days of 2017 in Malta, I was only limited of aviation photography until 2nd January 2018 I was improved & yes I went to celebrate with my friends in Valletta, Malta. After that it was my 27th birthday in late January so I decided to visit Amsterdam, The Netherlands in early February for couple of days where I also did aviation photography in subzero temperatures it was difficult taking photos with gloves even without them my hands was turning ice! I barely stay by the airfield for 2 hours then I'm off to visit the city during my stay. In general I do prefer spotting in the cold than in the Summer.

From Easter Holidays, June & July I went back to Malta again it went good especially in the Summer period as the temperatures went sky high to 33 & 36 degrees I rather not do much of aviation photography even staying on the shade at the spotting area. After Malta was done I took a day trip to Farnborough International Airshow 2018 it was pretty good although to me it's pretty much similar aerobatic paths like 2016 with same aircraft apart from Airbus A350-1000 as last time was Airbus A380. In August went on a 2 day trip to Bournemouth, UK for Bournemouth Air Festival 2018 at the beach near the pier only seeing the Red Arrows which is the best aircraft in Britain by the RAF.

In September I went Asia & visited two Asian countries in Republic of China "Taiwan" and Japan. I was in Republic of China in Taipei twice because I had two layovers inbound & outbound from London Gatwick, UK before heading to Tokyo Narita, Japan as my final destination & vice versa. Aviation in Japan is like heaven for spotters or visitors with family at the observation deck. Japan is a highly recommended place for aviation enthusiasts. 

During May & late October 2018 I've visited London City, UK for short visit for aviation photography truth is, I went to London MCM "Comic Con" it was located by the airport. May was for landing shots only it turned out fantastic! October the same thing.

And finally we've come to my final flight of 2018 returning back to next Malta for the New Year of 2019 this Sunday. When 2019 comes, UK will be leaving the European Union in March 29th with flights will be grounded until further notice this also includes ferries & trains for the Eurostar & Channel Tunnel. It's too early to explain on future travel movement after Brexit so we have to keep our eyes posted.

As we have one day left till Christmas Day, on behalf of Aircraft Aviation in Europe, we like to thank you for all your like's & support on social media. And we like to wish you a all very Merry Christmas "il-Milied it-tajjeb" and a Happy New Year of 2019.


Merry Christmas! 

See you in 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment