Sunday 16 December 2018

Top 10 aircraft shots for 2018

This year has been crazy when I traveled into the continent and half way across the world it has been insane. As Aviation in the UK will be a major impact because of Brexit, 2019 will be a major impact. Enough for that, lets take a look at my Top 10 aviation shots I took in 2018. Before we begin, I'm excluding New Years Eve 2018 because I'll be going away for the New Year even though I'll be spotting.

10:  Golden Airbus vs Boeing approach
Taken 4th July 2018.
Two aircraft at one with Norwegian Air Shuttle on final approach with Hi Fly Malta Airbus A380 did a little sharp turn visual approach to Malta runway 13 from Singapore via Abu Dhabi, UAE. Ths was during the Maltese sunset in the Summer evening for a repaint before heading to Farnborough, UK.

9: Dive Reds Dive!
RAF Red Arrows taken 30th August 2018.
This years Bournemouth Air Festival was fantastic because of the outstanding British Summer it had and perfect day for the Red Arrows flying over Bournemouth Pier & across the beach.

7: The new A350-1000
Airbus Industries F-WLXV Airbus A350-1000 taken 22nd July 2018.
As Airbus launched their brand new version of the Airbus A350-1000, this prototype at Farborough International Airshow 2018 was doing an air display and what airlines will be flying in UK airspace including orders for British Airways. Qatar Airways has already launched their 1000 aircraft, we're looking foward to see more of these in the future. This is photo is my favorite because of the sharp turn on the right track, 

6: Good morning or afternoon Asia
Taken in the Chinese Airspace 6th September 2018.
As I've woken up from the Indian Airspace in early September, just a sneak peak I was going to take a photo but instead I've fallen a sleep till I've reached into the Chinese Airspace where it's early afternoon in China while it's morning in Europe. In order to tribute my Top 10 aircraft shots for this year, I have to include this one on-board China Airlines. 

5: I'm taller than a plane!
EasyJet G-EZAP Airbus A319 taken 10th April 2018.
I don't think I've done one of these before. If you are flying from London Gatwick, UK in North Terminal, you can walk up the bridge & take photos of a plane down below.

4: Goodnight from Russia 
China Airlines at the Russian Airspace taken 15th September 2018.
After amazing trip from Tokyo Narita, Japan I went back to London Gatwick, UK from Taipei, Republic of China. As I mentioned about the cabin lights dimmed in long haul flights China Airlines is one of them for their Airbus A350's. Taken in the International Airports in Russia at the Eastern Siberia of Asia, it was time to sleep after 5 hours in the flight from Taipei. 

3: Great planes of London
CityJet EI-RJU British Aerospace Avro RJ85 taken 27th May 2018.
During my May 2018 visit to London City, UK, this has been my request for runway 28 to be in used with the city of London in the background, clouds with sun rising from the clouds of God and seeing the River Thames. CityJet seeing on final before the sunset makes the city look beautiful. Of course when it's the best of British, the aircraft makes The best of British Aerospace aircraft. 

2: Smokey jumbo
Cargolux Italia LX-OCV Boeing 747-400F taken 7th February 2018.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands is the best for spotting depending which runway the airport is using. I have couple of good touchdowns with smoke on the runway so for that reason I've picked this one. Cargolux Italia Boeing 747-400 touched down. This has been the leased popular view on my social media sites so this is why it's at number two.

1: The Golden 747
Martinair PH-MPS Boeing 747-400F taken 7th February 2018.
One of the final spotting shots in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and one of my favorite 2018 shots ever. Why? this was taken during the sunset at sub-zero temperatures at -8 with the sun blocking the clouds turning golden look while the Martinair Cargo Boeing 747-400F was on final approach.

That's my top 10 for 2018 this year has been fantastic & hope 2019 we will see what goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment