Tuesday 29 January 2019

Next Travel movement January/February 2019



First two flights starting tomorrow I'll be heading to Dublin, Ireland as I've turned 28 years old recently, this is a late birthday trip & second time I've visited Ireland since 2014. Their will be Full Flight videos on them & only one flight report.

Second for that month I'll be heading to Berlin Schönefeld, Germany however this will be outside aviation world. This is because my friend in the UK is getting married in March so for the main reason why I'm going to Germany we're going on a Stag Do for couple of days & head home afterwards so this will be a very short trip. In relation for the flight, their will be no Full Flight Video with group of 13 people on this trip so their will only be a Flight Report instead if possible.

And that's the flights for early this year. During late Winter in March will be unknown due to Brexit I have a blog ready on standby encase of any changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment