Monday 6 May 2019

Next travel information May/June 2019

So far over the past month, I've been quiet for my blogger page after my latest news on Brexit. I've been busy on my personal life outside of aviation so we have news on the upcoming flights in early Summer. 


First flight is the return of Air Malta since I've last traveled with them in 2016. For this flight, I'll be travelling from London Heathrow, UK as what I've seen on my ticket it'll be the Airbus A320neo this will be the very first time I'll be travelling on. Despite what you see, I've not done a title card as for right now because this will not be a Full Flight Video for my YouTube Channel I decided to take a break on filming and focus on blogging for the Flight Report. During my visit at London Heathrow I'll also be doing some spotting with the observation view from Terminal 4 departure lounge so they tune in late June for the aviation at Heathrow. My upcoming Air Malta flight will be at the end of May.


And finally British Airways since I last traveled with them on their Boeing 767's last year. I've never done a Flight Report on British Airways 1 hour flight plus, so for that reason I'll be including a Flight Report on this BA flight from Malta to London Gatwick, UK where I'll be flying in early June before Fathers Day.

That's all for this quick news on my upcoming travels & I'll see you again soon on future blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment