Wednesday 1 January 2020

Next travel information 1st January 2020

Happy New Year! and welcome to the year 2020 where is the beginning of the year 2020's as 2010's have come & gone. This year we have some very exited news for the future travel for this year. Hear are the travel information where I'll be going this year in the Winter of 2020.




I'm currently in Malta celebrating the New Year with my friends & see my family. This will be my first flight for 2020 with British Airways flight to London Gatwick, UK. This would also have been my flight non-EU/EEA flight to the UK due to Brexit it's been delayed till the end of this month. As I've already covered this BA flight before the Summer Holidays last year, I won't be doing anymore flight report for this specific flight.


Continuing onto January & with BA, my 29th birthday is around the corner so to celebrate, I'm heading to Amsterdam, The Netherlands for a little bit of pleasure. Their will be a full flight video & report on that flight first for 2020.



Next up is either be Virgin Connect or Flybe. At the time I've booked the flight it was under Flybe before the announcement kicked in for the takeover. Virgin Connect said it will launch at the beginning of 2020. The destination will be Southampton, UK from Amsterdam, The Netherlands on board their De Havilland Dash 8 Q400 (No longer Bombardier) Because Virgin Connect want's to connect to Virgin Atlantic for hubs like London Heathrow or Manchester for example, my flight might change to Heathrow instead of Southampton. I'll get more information on Facebook.



February will be a very interesting journey starting with British Airways once again this time from London Heathrow, UK to Athens, Greece. For the aircraft this will be the first time travelling on Airbus A321neo. This flight will get a full flight video & report on Club Europe.

To my Asian friends I'm heading back to Asia this time to Changi, Singapore with Scoot Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner from Athens, Greece. As for a reason, Scoot's fares are very expectable on your budget from Europe with only Athens & Berlin Tegel, Germany the only two. This flight will also have a full flight video & report 





For a little break of flying I decided to cross at the Malaysian Border of Johor Bahru from Singapore Woodlands Checkpoint my next flight as Spring of 2020 is closer in South of Asia my next flight will be connecting from Johor Bahru Senai via Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Seoul Incheon, South Korea with Air Asia. 


My next flight continues to my main final destination will be Japan for the second time this time Korean Air's Boeing 777-200ER to Tokyo Narita.  This flight will get a full flight video and flight report. 

Continuing with Japan I'll be flying domestically to Osaka Itami from Tokyo Haneda with ANA. As the aircraft type I'll be travelling on Boeing 767 I'm curious to try out in Japanese style. This flight will include full flight and flight report. 


And finally two-in-one will be re-visiting Taiwan's full service carrier China Airlines. Around two years ago if you remember I traveled with China Airlines four times these flights wear amazing. These two flights as you can see I'll be travelling with China Airlines from Osaka Kansai, Japan to Taipei Taoyuan, Republic of China on their Airbus A330-300. Finally during my half a day layover in Taipei, my final flight with China Airlines will be heading back to London Gatwick, UK on their Airbus A350-900.  Because I did not include a full flight video, this will hopefully will get one because last time I was on the isle. 

That's the travel information for the winter period of 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment