Friday 8 February 2013

Tip if you wan't to make inflight videos

Today I like to ask you a tip if you wan't to make inflight videos to share on Youtube or other Aircraft websites. I made a tip on my Youtube before so I thought it might be a good idea to tell you a tips here instead.

I don't have a lot of tips but I do have one which it is annoying that is kids crying or screaming their lungs off so if you have children or a single passenger sitting in front or behind kids and they start to scream really loud continue to film if it's taxi, take off and landing, go to your video editor, find your video with kids screaming and cut it off then make your videos graphical. I tell you why kids starts to cry and scream so loud is because the eardrum inside the ear starts to pop it will hurt for kids and babies I don't have problems with babies on planes.  

However if children continue to scream during taxi, take off and landing I suggest not to film inflight videos  because your inflight videos might not been been a great success due to children scream. For example on my Youtube channel I updated a news saying "News: I'm happy to say my Air Malta 9H-AEQ full flight video from London Gatwick - Malta 23rd January 2013 has been a success it will be on Youtube soon" that's because there are no children screaming during taxi, take off and landing etc. Otherwise if you wan't to upload full flight videos with children screaming it's your choice because you will get more dislikes on Youtube and very bad comments for a example of comment "Great video but I can't stand listening kids screaming the rest of the video I'm sorry I will never watch the video ever again."

So there you go I hope this might help for plane spotter from around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment