Wednesday 24 April 2013

Bournemouth Airport April 2013


As I was waiting my Ryanair flight back home to Malta I have seen couple of interesting aircrafts in Bournemouth Airport, UK on 8th April 2013

This aircraft Titan Airways is a Boeing 737-300 G-ZAPW was new to British Airways in 1988 ex G-BOZB. It came to Titan Airways fleet in 2004 from Easyjet ex G-IGOX.


Now Ryanair has just started summer flights again after horrible British Winters UK had this year. Easyjet only operate to Geneva, Switzerland till end of March or early April. This photo of Ryanair EI-EVC is a Boeing 737-800 boarding to Murica, Spain.


I have been on this aircraft last year as you can see I have part 1 and 2 videos flight from Malta to Bournemouth taken 16th July 2012. I hope you enjoy watching the videos.


When I was listening to my air scanner I thought this aircraft was Atlantic Airways by looking at the stripe colours but instead it's Aviavlisa LY-ETM ATR-42 Freight service was new to Aero Trasporti Italiani 1988 ex I-ATRK.


To finish this off here is the aircraft caught my eye after I got out of Ryanair flight home from Malta last Thursday. This aircraft is a Royal Air Force of Oman before I enter the UK Border arrivals. This aircraft is an Airbus A320-200 registered 554 new and delivered to Royal Air Force of Oman 2008. Bournemouth Airport do have VIP aircraft not only A320s it can be Airbus A330 and Boeing 747!!! other than Southampton just smaller planes. I do have Thomson Airways photo but it's on my last blog about the new Thomson colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment