Friday 19 April 2013

New generation of Thomson Airways livery



My early photo of Tui Group was Britannia Airways G-BYAL Boeing 757-200 was my first photo in new Tui livery seen in Malta August 2004 4 months before it changed to Thomsonfly till November 2008 it branded to Thomson Airways from United Kingdom. 


My early photo of Thomsonfly was G-OBYE Boeing 767-200 new to Britannia Airways 1998 taxing runway 32 (now 31) from Malta August 2005. 


This is my first photo of Thomson Airways G-FDZS new to Thomson Airways 2009 taxing runway 31 from Malta to Manchester taken 29th January 2013.


This was my first shot taken from my camcorder the new Thomson Airways livery Boeing 757-200 I don't know the registration of my old camcorder before I bought a HD one but it was seen in London Gatwick 30th January 2013.  


Here is a Boeing 737-800 G-TAWN only few months old in new livery!!! Seen in Malta 9th April 2013 from London Gatwick. Thomson is not the only British Airliner in this modern Tui livery, Jetair Fly has one too but I don't have the photo I will make one soon if Jetair comes to Malta this summer in the new look.


This is my latest photo G-TAWA seen in Bournemouth, United Kingdom yesterday morning after I got out Ryanair from Malta. Thomson does operate long haul flights to Barbados from Bournemouth couple of times a year as seasonal cruise charter Thomson don't use Boeing 737-800 to Barbados they use Boeing 767.


Just to finish off the blog I still have Air Malta boarding pass of Thomsonfly in March 2005 it was still operated by Britannia Airways at the time as you can see the old flight number BY009 to London Gatwick well from London Gatwick to Malta was BY009A then BY009B from Malta back to London Gatwick that's the last time I flew to Thomsonfly and last time I been on Boeing 757-200.

That's all for now I'll make a new Aircraft blog soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment