Monday 10 February 2014

American Airlines my first Oneworld livery!!!


7th February 2014 it was my last day in Dublin, Republic of Ireland I like to share something special that I saw for the first time. As I spend half of my day plane spotting I woke up early morning taking photos of American airliners arrive in Dublin from the US I have United Airlines, US Airways and Delta Airlines I thought I might been too late seeing American Airlines arrive in Dublin from New York-JFK it was due to arrive after 8am till I found out on my phone it was delayed & arrived after 10am. When it was on final approach a local Irish plane spotter zoom his camera and it's American Airlines in Oneworld livery!

The aircraft N174AA Boeing 757-200 was new to American Airlines in 11th February 2002 one of the later 757 aircraft being built. Boeing stopped building 757 in 2004. N174AA features winglets this is because American Airlines they are designed for long haul flights I think some are used for US domestic flights, it also added 4 more emergency exits mind you it makes it like Boeing 757-300 and plus I think the engine might be quiet for a later 757 version.    

There are more airliners are in Oneworld livery which they are:


  • Air Berlin
  • American Airlines
  • British Airways
  • Cathay Pacific 
  • Finnair 
  • Iberia 
  • LAN Airlines
  • Malaysia Airlines
  • Qatar Airways 
  • Qantas 
  • Royal Jordanian  
  • S7 Airlines

No comments:

Post a Comment