Tuesday 18 February 2014

London Gatwick, UK North Terminal 11th January 2014

EasyJet  G-EZTG Airbus A320-200 new to EasyJet June 2009.

As I arrived in London Gatwick from Malta I don't have a lot of photos there wasn't many planes at the current winter season so before I went to check through immigration here are photos I took. When EasyJet arrives in Gatwick they normally take a rest from EU flights during the winter.
British Airways G-TTOE Airbus A320-200 new to BA in 2002.
British Airways don't operate a lot of short haul international flights in the winter season just Common Travel Area destinations (domestic). The main fleet that British Airways flies to London Gatwick are Airbus A319, A320, A321 Boeing 737-400 and Boeing 777-200 or 300. G-TTOE new to BA in 2002 operated by GB Airways when it was ceased in 2008 now a parent company to EasyJet.





Thomson Airways G-TUIB Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner new to Thomson Airways in 2013.
Of course you remember this one! I already done a blog of my first Boeing 787 Dreamliner photo I'll do a little re-cap. Thomson Airways has 4 Boeing 787-8 Dreamliners in 2013 operating long haul flights. This
aircraft G-TUIB is the second Boeing 787 Dreamliner been built and new to Thomson Airways in 30th May 2013.

Thomas Cook Airlines G-JMCG Boeing 757-200 new to LTU Suedin 1995 ex D-AMUQ.
If you remember I done a blog of new Thomas Cook Livery this is not the complete livery yet! At the moment Condor and UK Thomas Cook Airlines only have a new logo at the tail in almost every fleet. Well Thomas Cook Airlines is currently planning to withdrawn the oldest Boeing 757 in the fleet. This aircraft I saw Thomas Cook Airlines G-JMCG is a Boeing 757-200 new to LTU Seudin in 1995 ex D-AMUQ encase I won't be able to see more Thomas Cook Airline's 757's I will be seeing Condor's 757-300 in Malta this summer.

Turkish Airlines TC-JSE Airbus A321 new to Turkish Airlines 2013.
 I have seen Turkish Airlines A321 in Gatwick last year TC-JRY this time last month it's TC-JSE just arrived from Istanbul, Turkey it was number 2 landing as I landed first with EasyJet.
As you can see next to Thomson Airways 757 new livery, you can see a Boeing 767's Thomson Airways G-OOBM still in First Choice Airways livery! I'll be making a new blog on what happen to First Choice Airways unfortunately I don't have any photo of First Choice Airways in the past back in Malta as my camera in from 2006 did not support night time images. When I saw First Choice Airways in Malta it operated night tome from Gatwick. I'll make a new First Choice blog when I see more of Thomson Airways 767's in First Choice livery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment