Tuesday 3 May 2016

Next travel movement

I know it's been like under 4 months since I done this blog! So now I'm back from the flesh but for now I will explain my upcoming travel movement this year. First off is that next month I will be heading back to Malta for a long stay for almost one month so other than enjoying the hot sun back home, I will also be doing YouTube videos of new airliners I missed from last year and some new ones this year. With filming inflight video with EasyJet from London Gatwick, - Malta will be included I'm not sure with Ryanair coming back to Bournemouth, UK because I already filmed it twice. My plan was back in the New Year I was thinking to head to Gozo Heliport when I visited couple of years ago I will finally be heading down there and do short filming of outside the terminal and the runway. Next trip I just booked is I will be going to Dublin, Republic of Ireland again for the second time as you know I wen't two years ago however I'm going for 2 days not for aviation photography & filming, I will be going to an event in Dublin City Centre so my plan is I will wake up very early & do aviation shots & film before sunrise if I can then head back to the airport again for sunset. From my request to go to Dublin I will be flying with Aer Lingus for the first time & I will do full inflight video as well as Ryanair too bother destinaton to/from London Gatwick, UK. Finally in late August I will be heading to Amsterdam, The Netherlands again but I will not be doing spotting videos because I'm taking my friend to an event in Amsterdam City but full flight videos from both airlines KLM Cityhopper and Flybe will be included to/from Southampton, UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment