Friday 25 November 2016

Top 6 shots for 2016

2016 has been a very awesome and interesting year something to look forward to in 2017. The reason why I'm doing it early, is because I'm now in college & I be heading to Malta next month for the New Year although I will be doing aircraft photography; however I'm not going to include Malta for next month as I think whats going to happen next year for my career. This is a very tough decision to vote my best shots for 2016 so let's have a look! 

6: Smile Captain!


Visiting Amsterdam, The Netherlands is one of Europe's popular spotting in my opinion when it comes with aircraft close to the Visiting Terrace. Visiting Amsterdam will be another request to visit in 2017 maybe in very cold temperature you might say. This TUI Airlines Netherlands PH-TFB taxing to the gate when the captain opened the window giving me a smile back in August 2016. I remember in 2014 I did a spotting video with a United Airline pilot giving me a wave somehow I've lost it. Hope next year will be interesting.


5: Lookout it's a Boeing 727!


When I was in Farnborough, UK for Farnborough International Airshow. I thought a Boeing 727 will do a normal display like the Airbus A380 did. When I heard the Boeing 727 engines in low attitude & being followed by other 4 planes, this would have been my lucky shot I took. T2 Aviation is the only airliner that still uses a Boeing 727 possibly in the United Kingdom I would suggest go to Doncaster, UK that's their hub.

4: Red Arrow Salute 


At Bournemouth Air Festival 2016 it was marked of 5 years the death of a young Red Arrow Pilot Flt Lt Jon Egging who crashed landed in Bournemouth, UK. This is the reason I include this top 5 photo is to show support of Jon's friends & family. 

3: Airbus A380 on display



I have so many photos on Airbus A380 in Farnborough, UK in the sky some turned out good & some did not because the weather keeps changing. I love the look of the flaps during take off at low attitude & something I spotted a vortex comes out the engines. Since I have no airshow visits at this time Paris, France might be my biggest request as well as Malta International Airshow I hope I'll visit Farnborough International Airshow 2018.

2: Liftoff like a bullet




This came close to number one because I have never took any photo at very took takeoff angle between the Condor Boeing 757-300 and my camera. Malta is the best locations to spot where ever you go for takeoff from Runway 13 where my photo climb and Runway 31 for landing if you want to smoke touch down. Thus photo reminds me of Thomas Cook Airlines couple of years ago when a Boeing 767-300 rotated but still on the runway.


1: Air Malta the sunset of the Maltese Islands


I never took a photo of sunsets looks like orange juice this was my favourite photo with orange sky in the background while Air Malta is taxing to park. My next challenge it the Maltese winter sunset. Air Malta 9H-AEK Airbus A320-200 arrived back home from Zurich, Switzerland I'm very proud to took this photo for an armature aircraft photographer. This was also done by a request from a good friend of mine who is a special fan of my photos grazzi hafna I hopped you've enjoyed all my photos this year. This was taken in July 2016. Before I close 2016 off my diary, I'll be doing a Christmas blog on Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment