Monday 27 August 2018

Next travel movement September 2018 Non-European special






It's almost time for Non-European travel to Asia I wanted for a long time so lets talk about the movement.

First flight is China Airlines from London Gatwick, UK - Taipei Taoyuan, Republic of China (ROC) in Taipei, Taiwan not to be confused with People's Republic of China like Beijing for example. Taiwan also preferred known is a Chinese Independent country of 23.55 million population (as of 2017). When arriving in Taipei Taoyuan, ROC I'll be having a half a day layover with hotel booked before heading to my final destination to Tokyo Narita, Japan. 

As you can see on the travel movement list, the aircraft types will be the new Airbus A350-900 inbound continuing with Airbus A330-300 to Tokyo Narita, Japan. Outbound will be Airbus A350-900 on all two flights to Taoyuan, ROC and London Gatwick, UK. 

Their will be Full Flight videos in some flights only between Taipei Taoyuan, ROC - Tokyo Narita, Japan & all outbound flights back to London Gatwick, UK. In my research of the cabin, if I'm not selected for a window seat in all the flights, the aircraft has a hidden camera from the wing so will include of filming for Full Flight. Before heading back to London Gatwick, UK from Taipei Taoyuan, ROC my layover will be the same thing after my flight from Tokyo Narita, Japan.

The feature will also include flight reports in all the flights, airport reviews on three Asian airports While during my layover in Taiwan their will be unknown for aircraft photography due to time constraints weather to include aircraft photography from the gate. During my aviation spotting, all of my photos will include a image that relates special from outside Europe which will be i.e. Asia Edition & will do so in other continents. Updates will be on my Facebook page.

See you in Asia!

No comments:

Post a Comment