Sunday 1 December 2019

Top 4 photos of 2019

This year's spotting hasn't been short of flying & spotting so for that reason this will be one of my top four aviation spotting photos of 2019.

4: MD80's is still alive? 

The answer is yes in 2019, Europe still has the old McDonnell Douglas with passengers by our old friends Bulgaria Air Charter. This is much of a tribute as we are approaching to 2020 we might expect to see these old MD82's to retire soon. This one with a smokey touchdown into Malta operating by Air Malta with short fleets when two Airbus A320neos are on order. 


3: Boeing 737 over the Bournemouth Coast 


This photo wasn't popular by my viewers on Facebook but it is in other groups. I've added this in my top 5 because it's been taken in late afternoon in Bournemouth Air Festival 2019 of a Boeing 737 flying over the beach in Bournemouth, UK  

2: Top o' the mornin' to ya Aer Lingus

Taken on a freezing cold Irish morning with the sun behind the Aer Lingus tail while I was embarking this Aer Lingus flight to London Gatwick, UK from Dublin, Ireland. If I want to feel the spirit of Ireland, I love to experience the early hours of the morning. And...… maybe a pint of Guinness afterwards. 

1: Etihad through the wet


Yes the amazing Boeing 777-300ER by Etihad Airways is my favorite pic of 2019. The reason during the wintry storm ish in Dublin, Ireland from early February I never had any good takeoff photos while the runway is spraying with water when it was snowing & raining during the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment