Wednesday 17 October 2018

Aviation in Taipei, Republic of China 7th September 2018 - Locals

6th September I've arrived in Taipei, Republic of China (or Taiwan) where I had an overnight layover. When I arrived at my hotel, I was a lucky one because my hotel room is right next to the runway! so after I tried to get some sleep from the jet lag, I've woken up the next morning on 7th September at 4:30am to start spotting.

To be honest, I don't have many local airliners in my collection when I was in the airport for my final destination while I was in the airport so this will also be part of the collecting fleet. From this series of my visit in Taipei will only include aircraft I have seen in the airport with some information.

China Airlines B-18909 Airbus A350-900 delivered in 2017.
So we start with China Airlines's new Airbus A350-900 on short final. When spotting for these new Airbus A350 is quiet aircraft for takeoff and landing to reduce the noise pollution. China Airlines has thirteen A350's with only one left on order.


China Airlines B-18721 Boeing 747-400 delivered in 2005.  
Then we go to the old/new Boeing 747-400F. China Airlines also has their Boeing 747-400 for passenger use which are limited only 4. China Airlines has withdrawn their passenger aircraft of these jumbo jets only from the oldest because now they have latest editions which are from 2003-2005. 

China Airlines B-18652 Boeing 737-800 delivered in 2013.
And then they have smaller aircraft they Boeing 737-800 where most these aircraft are between Taiwan to China including Hong Kong, South Korea and so on. Most short haul aircraft can use their Airbus A330's and Boeing 777.

EVA Airways B-16723 Boeing 777-300 delivered in 2015.
EVA Airways one of Taiwan's largest airliner to operate everywhere of the world than China Airlines only from Terminal 2. When you enter Terminal 2, you'll see everything of Hello Kitty I don't know where because I didn't travel with them such as check-in and lounge.  

So that's it for now, we have another blog coming up with foreign visitors in Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment