Saturday 6 August 2016

Education news & update

If you know on Facebook, I was starting to plan on going back to college. It has been confirmed I'm going to college next month. Unfortunately due to course I will be studying, the course will remain private at all times & it will stay like this until I'm ready to tell the truth what I have been doing if I get into the job I want. It's to do with aviation I don't like to add more into it because my life to work on aviation depends on it. During my travel movements for mid 2016 & throughout 2017, My aviation photography will remain normal during half term, on Halloween, Christmas/New Year, February half term, Easter Holidays and Bank Holiday weekends. 99% of my trips for 2017 will only be in Malta due to other aviation related for my career while I'll be a student in the UK. Maybe on Bank Holiday weekends I will go to Ireland. If I pass this course I will try & treat myself going to North America again then think about moving back home to Malta.

No comments:

Post a Comment