Wednesday 31 August 2016

Embrear my first flight experience


I''m going to explain what do I think my first flight of a Brazilian built Embrear from the history of Aircraft Aviation in Europe. When I saw the plane on final in Southampton, UK I thought I would hear the reverse thrust a bit louder instead it's very quiet compare to Boeing 737's and airbus A320 Family even through taxing. When you enter the cabin depending where do you sit, I sit by the wing for flaps noises unfortunately there was no noise of the flaps I mean it is a good thing so passengers might not know the sound coming from the wing. It looks like an Airbus wing in a way and the flaps I like it.



The design of the cabin looks like an Airbus style cabin instead having 3 seats, Embrear added only 2 seats I think it's a good idea because when your on the window seat & go to the toilet you don't need to ask 2 people to move out their seat even Dash 8's the same. Most cabin crew have 4 onboard instead for Embrear E-Jet Family they only have 2 cabin crew serving passengers half of the cabin only by 1 crew for 1 at the front & 1 at the back. When I was on Flybe there are 2 cabin crew onboard but they serve us the hole cabin not going half which is strange. Another thing I spotted is when the seat belt lights is on there is no smoking signs on there unless that's KLM Cityhopper only that has that feature or not. I thought to my self next to the seat belt sign it could be life jacket sign like the Boeing 737 Classic had. Overall the cabin, I like it just look like modern Airbus look.



The engines are powered by General Electric CF34 only use for Embrear, Bombardier and Comac aircraft. In 2002 CF34 was fitted on a Boeing 747-100 during the flight test in Mojave, USA in California. Overall of the engines, I really do like it because it sounds a bit quiet than the Airbus A320 Family and Boeing 737 Next Generation but when 737 Max & A320neo enter service (A320neo now in operational with Lufthansa) will these engines be a lot quieter? no one knows for now. During my final approach in Amsterdam, The Netherlands the landing gear was a bit loud when it goes down but when it goes up you can't hear the noise compare with Airbus A320 Family. When I touched down yes it was a smooth landing I don't hear the reverse thrusts it's quiet than the A320's & 737's.  

That;s the end of my blog for my first experience on Embrear series I really did enjoy the flight & hope I will travel with theE-Jet family in the near future the cabin is nice, fuselage has a good design & it's quiet. So for that I will give it a 9.9/10. Good work Embrear.


No comments:

Post a Comment