Tuesday 30 August 2016

My flight report KLM Cityhopper KL920 Southampton, UK - Amsterdam, The Netherlands 26th August 2016


Airline: KLM Cityhopper
Parent: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Flight: KL920
Type: Embraer 190
Registration: PH-EZX
Flight origin: Southampton, UK
Destination: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Flight time: 55 minutes


It was a lovely afternoon in Southampton, UK & also busy at the airport during the Summer period. When I was at the pub in the airport having a beer I saw few aircraft landing in Southampton most all Flybe Southampton's hub but there is 1 aircraft was on final approach runway 20; it was my flight not in KLM look, it was SkyTeam livery!

KLM Cityhopper PH-EZX Embraer 190 new to KLM Cityhopper 25th May 2012.

And here is my KLM flight the SkyTeam livery my second special livery when I flew with Air Malta 9H-AEO 3 years ago. If you been on special liveries on any airline you travel, feel free to comment I like to hear from you if you are a passenger or captain & cabin crew.



Then we started boarding from gate 3. As you can see the cabin looks beautiful, very hygienic and the cabin crew are very friendly to the passengers; their English communication is spot on compare my Ryanair flight last month, KLM cabin crew speaks beautiful English then Dutch second  which is strange because it should have been Dutch first then translates to English second. There is one thing I spotted & that is the seat belt & smoking signs, well during boarding the signs is off but it does come on during final boarding however when the seat belt sign is on there is no smoking sign it's something different that I can't see when the light is on I'm not sure if said life jackets or something.


After we left Southampton runway 20 it was a little bit bumpy because the runway is small so the aircraft must have brake the plane in full throttle to gain more speed I'm sure Flybe did the same with their Embraer fleets in Southampton. After takeoff we had a very smooth departure with less wind & beautiful English countryside. 10 minutes after take off, the captain turned off the seat belt signs & the service begins that brings to my next photo.


With sandwiches I'm not a big fan of cold sandwiches because sometimes it makes me felt ill when I was on Air Malta flight I had a cold roll that seems to be hobz biz-zejt & I felt completely sick from my first bite so I had vegetarian wrap I'm not a vegetarian on KLM just wan't to give it a go & the wrap tasted really nice, the biscuit was OK even through it's a Dutch biscuit then it comes with Spring Water which is silly because after the food, the cabin crew comes again for a cup of water. Overall I really like the food well done KLM.


And finally I landed in Amsterdam, The Netherlands that took 50 minutes what do I think of the flight? I really enjoyed it, the seats is comfortable, captain & crew are very friendly and very friendly service. Will I fly KLM Cityhopper again? the answer is yes ass well as travelling KLM Royal Dutch Airlines thank you for the flight KLM I will looking forward to travel again in the future. From Aircraft Aviation in Europe, thank you & goodbye.

I rate my flight experience with KLM Cityhopper 9.7/10 good work KLM keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment