Thursday 4 August 2016

Transavia new livery

 Transavia had 4 different liveries over the years, now it's about time for me to explain about Transavia previous & brand new livery. In general I prefer the livery that had purple & 3 green stripes for some reason I want to explain but not this time. So shall we move on?

Transavia France F-GZHA Boeing 737-800 seen in Malta taken June 2014.

So lets start with transavia.com livery same include Transavia France. In my opinion I'm not keen on it because it doesn't look like a livery I remember when I was A LOT younger. I'm a bit colour blind to forgive me if the colours is not correct. What we have is purple, blue, orange and green stripes that looks like Rainbow flag (LGBT) I don't have problem with homosexuals it's just the stripes it reminds me off. The tail & engines is curcle shape with large green background with white "t" in the middle and all white on the fuselage & winglets. Transavia should but their "t" on the winglets.

Transavia PH-GCW Boeing 737-800 seen in Amsterdam, The Netherlands taken 25th July 2014.

Next photo is a lucky one in Amsterdam, The Netherlands! because I spotted the differences between my other Transavia photos. What's the different? The answer is the winglets and engines! According to planespotters.net it has been previously with GOL Transportes Aeroes from Brazil so many times they have to change the countries registration from Brazilian's PR to Dutch PH  I'm not sure why, I think because of Transavia getting more fleets or summer season get's busy within the EU. What you see the engine is dark orange and GOL's logo is still on the winglets. 


Transavia France F-GZHP Boeing 737-800 seen in Malta taken 28th June 2016.

Then we come to the current Transavia livery from Transavia France. The livery is not that special for me, the only change is the logo with the T on it on the tail & engine. One line ontop of the right & lest side lower down. I think at the bottom show Transavia logo too. That includes my photos of Transavia old & new. I would say I love the new one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment