Monday 12 September 2016

Aircraft Aviation in Europe 5 years ago

When I first started Aircraft Aviation in Europe 5 years ago I couldn't believe it's already been that long. So as an honor of my 5 years being part of Aircraft Aviation in Europe, I'll explain how it started & why I have done this on Blogger, Facebook and YouTube.

I first opened a YouTube account in July 2012 called The Airline Spotter only based in Malta. The name was a bit cheesy for me after 6 months I left the channel abandoned so I decided to rename my Channel to Aircraft Aviation in Europe in January 2013 so my goal is to travel parts of Europe discover European airliners in different airports and Non-European Airlines that don't come for example here in the UK. When I booked couple of trips for Aircraft Aviation in Europe, in February 2013 I created a Facebook page because I know my blog won't have more views or not very active now & again. The name Aircraft Aviation in Europe also means airlines & aviation travelling across Europe in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland and Non-EU countries in Europe. I also included long haul flight that comes to my next two paragraphs.

Aircraft Aviation in Europe on social media started in Summer 2012 originally started in August 2001 in Malta International Airport throughout 2007 when I temporary stepped out as an aviation photographer due to my education I decided in 2011 I wen't back to aviation photography slowly in process. After my 5 years of college studying different courses, I decided the way I'm doing my current college studying back on airline stuff I spent 5 years travelling different parts of the world studying in my own time to look at cabin crew because I was originally going to think of that in 2008 however I wasn't ready to move on to the next level after I finished Travel & Tourism. After that countries I have visited before Aircraft Aviation in Europe was born in 2012 I always went to Malta & back to the UK but something about my interests I should travel different countries. When I was a Travel & Tourism student, I went to Germany for the trip not to do with aviation; when I got home I thought to myself in my free time is I can do that as a plane spotter & aviation reporter etc. That's when in April 2013 I traveled Italy for the first time in Catania with my best full flight video featuring Mount Etna erupted. One year later I traveled two different EU countries to Republic of Ireland in Dublin and The Netherlands in Amsterdam followed by my trips home to Malta. Because I live in the United Kingdom I decided not to do spotting photos because I live pretty far when I live when it comes to transport because it is very expensive so I decide in the UK to make Full Flight videos & some airshows which I done in Farnborough International Airshow 2016 and Bournemouth Air Festival. Visiting Malta for Malta International Airshow is one of my biggest requests but due to planes not my thing, I decided not to go although I do wish Red Arrows come to Malta again when Air Malta flew with the  Red Arrows celebrating Air Malta's new livery in 2012; if the Red Arrows come to Malta in the future, I will book a flight when I can.

Continue with my travel movement, because I'm from Malta I always travel their a lot due to friends & family reasons I don't want my Facebook, YouTube and Blogger page to go on about Malta all the time when I mentioned I went different EU countries & some of my spotting in the UK. Travelling to Ireland, Italy and The Netherlands is good enough but I need to go long haul for some reason & that's when August last year, I went to Las Vegas, United States of America for the first time & flew US tour operator on a helicopter to the Grand Canyon. Before I went to Las Vegas my flight stopped in Glasgow, UK for more passengers to pickup so I was lucky to got photos from Glasgow. This year has been great for Aircraft Aviation in Europe yes I went to Malta few times I also went to The Netherlands again few weeks back it was good & new I'm a student studying airline stuff I'm exited for my career while I'm still young. As we come to the end of 2016 soon & few more airlines to go most are from Malta one is next month due to family related yet again & New Year 2017 so I can have a good time on New Years Day. My travel movement for 2017 I hope I go on a biggest adventure while I'm a student as I'm in my current progress of going long haul again after I finish & pass this course.

After all of your support for Aircraft Aviation in Europe, you've helped me putting my aviation photography to the next level. From all of your support for 5 years from around the world & some of my friends, I like to thank you once again & hope I get big in the long distant future. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or find me on Facebook.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment