Saturday 3 September 2016

Southampton, UK 26th August 2016

It's been 2 years I last visited Southampton, UK after my Dublin, Ireland & Amsterdam, The Netherlands trip. Nothing has changed apart Flybe's mixture of old & new liveries and some new airlines into Southampton so let's take a look some of my aircraft shots.


Long time no see G-JECH. Yes in 8th February 2014 I was on that flight from Dublin, Ireland to Southampton, UK if you want to see my full flight video, click the link of my Flybe G-JECH Full Flight video it was a decent flight back in 2014 I give it an 7/10. 


This is already in my special livery blog I'll mention this one last time, This Flybe special colour of G-FEBM is for Cancer Research UK for Kids & Teens when children suffers from cancer so Flybe supports Cancer Research UK. There are two Flybe special liveries for Embrear 190 one is my latest photo & second is G-FBEJ Welcome to Yorkshire livery.


And of course we have a brand new livery for Bombardier Dash 8 Q400. This aircraft G-PRPA is ex Colgan Air N187WQ operated for Continental Connection from 2008-2010 & then operated for United Express from October 2010 till July 2012 when it was Republic Airlines same registration till it came to Flybe last year. There are few second hand aircraft from Flybe for the Dash 8 you might need to check out some registrations are different.


This one is unknown the reason why I like to share this because I never seen a registration that started with number if it's based in the UK. 2-PLAY landed in Southampton I'm not sure if it's for flying across the Solent region (Portsmouth, Isle of Wight, Fareham, Gosport, Southampton and Bournemouth. Or also checkout out traffic across the motorway in the South Coast. Some of these planes can also be used as Sea Patrol across the English Channel some are controlled by the Coast Guard, Royal Navy and UK Border Force.


And finally we come to my last week flight. I already mentioned this in my last blog. This is not actually a photo, it's a screenshot from my phone for my upcoming Full Flight video when I started boarding my KLM Cityhopper flight PH-EZX. Primary from KLM Cityhopper they send out Fokker F70 however it was Embraer 190. When KLM Cityhopper retires Fokker F70 it will be 100% Embrear's I might of Fokker F70 before retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment