Sunday 4 September 2016

Amsterdam, The Netherlands August 2016


Welcome back to Amsterdam, The Netherlands for the 3rd time. I have quite a few of my photos I like to share during my last trip some are taken from my phone during my arrival.


This will be my last time I will mention to this after my last blog. Last Friday I flew on KLM Cityhopper in SkyTeam livery PH-EZX & my first experience on Embrear I enjoyed it.


Then we come to a group of Fokker F70's from KLM Cityhopper so make the most shots as you can before the retirement starts next year they are next on my travel movement.

Austrian Airlines OE-LBJ Airbus A320-200 new to LTU in 2001 ex D-ALTF taken 26th August 2016. 
It's been a long time I took a photo of Austrian Airlines because when I was a teenager in 2005 I saw it in Malta a lot during the Summer period somehow it's now forgotten & I haven't took a photo since. As we across the Schengen Area OE-LBJ Airbus A320 bound for Vienna, Austria I hope to see more in the future.

Vueling EC-KRH Airbus A320-200 new to Vueling in 2008 taken 26th August 2016
One last photo before I headed to passport control I manage to get Vueling outside Malta because I keep seeing them every Summer period. Vueling now also operate from Amsterdam,The Netherlands to Portugal, Italy and the UK other than Spain I think it might compeat with Norwegian Air Shuttle and Ryanair if Vueling keeps it up. EC-KRH Airbus A320-200 seems to be getting ready for push back where ever it's going.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines PH-BHD Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner new to KLM February 2016 taken 27th August 2016.
I'm not going to go crazy with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines for now maybe in the future. Still got that baby smell from Boeing! Yes my first shot of KLM's Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner PH-BHD brought to KLM February this year. I remember I first saw 787 from Thomson Airways the 8 series when I use to go mad now I saw the 9 series I'm glad I saw it.

TUI Airlines Netherlands PH-TFB Boeing 737-800 new to Arkefly in 2009 taken 26th August 2016. 
This is a lucky on because at the Viewing Terrence pilots do often wave to us & this is one of them! TUI Airlines Netherlands PH-TFB taking to the gate where this pilot give me a smile to the camera. If you want to know about TUI Airlines Netherlands? Arkefly decided to change the rename the airline to TUI Airlines Netherlands last year. 

Dutch Dakota Association PH-PBA McDonnell Douglas DC-3 new to Dutch Government 1944 taken 26th August 2016.
We go back in time during World War 2! This aircraft is a 1944 McDonell Douglas DC-3 registered PH-PBA former Dutch Government. The aircraft is owned by Dutch Dakota Association from Finland. This classic plane seems to be doing a flight test across Amsterdam or some kinda event I'm not too sure these days their not airworthy.

Cathay Pacific B-KQA Boeing 777-300 new to Cathay Pacific 2012 taken 29th August 2016.
Cathay Pacific is also on my my spotting requests till I saw it before I headed to my flight as B-KQA Boeing 777-300 stands as the gate waiting for a flight to Hong Kong, China. 

WOW Air TF-GPA Airbus A321 new to WOW Air 2016 taken 29th August 2016.
This airline I never seen in person but I seen on the internet. WOW Air is an Icelandic low-cost airliner based from Keflavik, Iceland. This 20126 Airbus A321 TF-GPA was standing at the gate for 25 minutes then taxied out for Keflavick, Iceland.

EL AL 4X-ELA Boeing 747-400 new to El Al 1994 taken 29th August 2016.
El Al as been on my request for so many years & now I finally spot one! normally EL AL sends out Boeing 737-800's to Europe somehow they send out heavy aircraft like my photo of a Boeing 747-400 4X-ELA. According to El Al, they will be retiring their Boeing 747-400's as well as Boeing 767-300ER's as they will be replaced by Boeing 787 Dreamliners in 2020 so try & make the most of 4 years. This was my lucky day.

XiamenAir B-2761 Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner new to XiamenAir 2015 taken 29th August 2016.
And finally a Chinese Airliner I never herd off till today. XiamenAir is a Chinese Airliner based from Xiamen, China & only couple airliners in Europe to fly from Amsterdam to Xiamen, China like XiamenAir and KLM. B-2761 Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner on flight to Xiamen, China I never seen any Chinese airliners before apart Cathay Pacific, China Southern Airlines, Eva Air and Air China.

Now we come to an end of my Amsterdam, The Netherlands trip. Hope to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment