Saturday 30 July 2016

Next travel movenment for August 2016



Recently I been having a news from KLM Cityhopper flight from Southampton, UK to Amsterdam, The Netherlands KLM announced on my booking they will change their fleet from Fokker 70 to Embraer E190 due to high booking from KLM. It's a shame I won't be going on Fokker 70 because they are due to be retired this year and next year. Since this will be my first time travel onboard Embraer aircraft E-Jet family I'm still looking forward what it looks like compare to Boeing & Airbus.

After KLM nothing has changed from Flybe's fleet changing it's still Bombardier Dash 8 Q400. In October I'm also returning back to Malta due to non-aviation related for very short days we'll get into the October travel movement after Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I have not booked back to the UK from Malta yet this will might not be full flight video depends who with as I covered almost everything in London Gatwick, UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment