Sunday 3 July 2016

Condor Livery throughout the years

I always wanted make this blog about Condor Flugduenst or Condor for short a German airliner part of the Thomas Cook Group because there were different liveries throughout the years. Unfortunately I am missing a livery that has Feather Flock what it was it's similar to Lufthansa instead it's yellow look to me it's disgusting look. I'm also aware there is a retro livery when it was first operated.

Condor D-AICI Airbus A320-200 seen in Malta taken August 2005.

Note: most of my Condor shots are taken in Malta! 
This was my first ever Condor shot taken in August 2005. Instead with the Feather Flock tail, Thomas Cook logo was added since it was acquired by Thomas Cook in early 2000's it was early days still in yellow/orange look until mid 2000's it was in previous Thomas Cook livery.

Condor D-ABOA Boeing 757-300 seen in Malta taken 6th July 2012.
Notice something familiar? When I was younger I thought it looks like Thomas Cook Airlines until I look at the fuselage written Condor and Thomas Cook website. The tail was the same as Thomas Cook Airlines from Britain also with a new feature from the winglets some added Feather Flock and some had Thomas Cook logo I think Airbus A321 and Boeing 767-300ER the same on winglets.

Condor D-ABOI Bieing 757-300 seen in Malta taken 3rd July 2016.

When Thomas Cook introduced the new logo, obviously it has to change from Thomas Cook logo on tail, to a love heart that has no seance on relating to Thomas Cook Group. Since Tui airline companies changed their livery the logo hasn't changed back in early 2000's. Good thing it's still in it's old livery with Feather Flock on the winglets well mind you Condor didn't put their winglets on around 2008/2009 & by the flight deck.


Condor D-ABOH Boeing 757-300 seen in Malta taken 26th June 2016.

 And now we come to the current Condor livery. You may think it's just like Thomas Cook Airlines livery, it is instead it's Condor with Thomas Cook parent on the back of the fuselage. I believe Condor and Thomas Cook Airlines (UK) are the only airline companies that has the new livery I don't know if Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia still has the old livery if so, I come back to it in the future. The good thing for the new Condor livery is the Feather Flock is still on the winglets & flight deck unlike Thomas Cook Airlines that has a heart on the winglets.

No comments:

Post a Comment