Friday 22 July 2016

Farnborough International Airshow 2016 Part 7: The Finale

Now we come to the final blog of Farnborough International Airshow 2016. We are going on a little exhibition from BAE Systems and Airbus & other parts. So lets start with BAE Systems.


Yes I remember you! When I was 13 years old I was onboard that Eurofighter Typhoon I did get on the flight deck with a photo of me but I lost the photo... That's not the reason why I came to BAE Systems. When I was there in 2004 there was a flight simulator I'm not sure if it's for Eurofighter I managed to have a go & I flew 70% on the simulator when I got on it recently I flew 90%. There is also some military stuff in the BAE Systems I do miss the old days like BAE 146 they seem to forgotten these days just fighters & aircraft carriers.


Then I wen't to Airbus Exhibition featuring the gigantic Airbus A350 look but wait to you see inside it looks really cool & glad I went! 


Yes we have an Airbus A350-1000 Model so it's not an XWB. When this version starts to fly in the future, it will compeat with the Boeing 777-300ER and Boeing 777X series. According to Airbus it will discontinue the Airbus A330. The otherside of the model shows the cabin inside it's on my Facebook page. I almost forgot I wen't inside a demo cabin of the Airbus A330neo! I forgot to took a photo "Shame on you!" 


Then we also got Airbus A400M Atlas model. Looks like a standard model? yes but what I found it cute is that the propellers actually moves! I notice there is a satellite if it's from Airbus 99% yes because they do space program I think it's only use Airbus A400M and Airbus A330 Voyager encase of war.  Also there was virtual reality I tried it it looks amzing! the idea what I looked into the virtual reality is that I was inside the Airbus A400M. 


Unfortunately I came at the wrong time. I went to look at Boeing as it's now been 100 years but the exhibition was closed. DANG! I was too late during the end of the airshow.


The Rolls-Royce Trent 1000 model! When I first looked at the model the turbine turned like the Airbus A400M model. After I had a quick research about this model of the engine I though it was from Boeing 777-300 series because the look of the blades but wait I WAS WRONG! It's from a Boeing 787 Dreamliner. The Boeing 777 engines are from General Electric GE90 by GE Aviation. Rolls- Royce did the 900 series is from Airbus A380. 


And finally we have The Red Arrow model! Look at that! isn't she beautiful?  I believe this is also a flying model because I heard some moving from the kids using the remote control ANY true Red Arrow lovers wants to own this model I know someone who loves this photo so much she wants to take it. 

So now we finally come to an end of Farnborough International Airshow 2016 blog! I hope you enjoyed all of my 7 blogs it was a good airshow this year & I hope to look forward for Farnborough International Airshow 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment