Tuesday 26 July 2016

Future travel movements for 2017

I like to take this topic a bit seriously for a monument because I'm thinking about my future & my travel movements for next year as we have 6 months till 2017. So the first step is where will I or might go next year?

Here is some ideas:

Europe:

  • Malta - Due to my current process of moving back there as soon as possible
  • Ireland - This is because my plan was cancelled this year
  • Spain - Request to Barcelona, Madrid or Majorca
  • Italy - Catania plan to experiment a Volotea Boeing 717 flight in Easter from Malta
  • Cyprus - Travel on 2 day trip from Malta - Larnaca with Emirates Boeing 777
  • United Kingdom - As I'm currently living here as I try to live back in Malta visiting the UK will be unknown reason for UK leaving the EU as I changed my travel policy unless single market can still be used like Switzerland.
North America: 

  • United States of America - New York JFK, Los Angeles, Las Vegas or San Francisco
  • Canada - Toronto or Vancouver
Asia:

  • Japan - Tokyo Narita because I was originally going to go this year but cancelled due to other events here in the Unite Kingdom.

These are my ideas for 2017 because my announcement I made on Facebook last week is that I'm in a current process of going back to college in the UK. If I get into college & study with aviation related 99% I might be traveling to Malta on a break during half term 2017 & help me to do a bit of training. The college course cost a lot of money. Visiting Japan is one of my biggest request I like to travel too because I like to challenge myself travel long haul on my own. Visiting the United States again I love to go like New York & discover aviation out there I would try visiting the United States so visiting the US will be with my friends. If I can't get into college then I will continue to travel more in 2017 like move back to Malta & start my own travel business full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment