Thursday 14 July 2016

My flight report: Ryanair FR8742 Malta - Bournemouth, UK 14th July 2016

Today I will be making a brand new blog of my recent travel movement similar from what I did when I wen't to the US and first flight experiences I never flew before. This blog will have no images for now so today I like to talk about my recent flight I wen't today from Malta - Bournemouth, UK.
I first started travel with Ryanair in Easter 2012 from Bournemouth, UK because at the time I want to try something new with a different airline & different airport. Today my flight was disappointing because when I was on row 18E the seats was so uncomfortable, the cabin crew announcements was very poor by foreign nationalities with poor English, the food smells disgusting and we come to one important part is the seats. For the first time in a budget airline I had a very bad back & neck pain when I was sitting on the plane, my body felt like I was standing up. During landing it seems like not only we come low, we come too fast don't forget the runway in Bournemouth, UK is not that long for a Boeing 737-800 I know Thomson Airways does but I don't know their like. When we touched down runway 26 very hard, reverse thrust was set and autobrakes started at level 3 or Max. To be honest everytime I travel with Ryanair, the landing is always very bad because in 2014 I had two bad landing in Malta and Bournemouth so this year I try one last change. So for now, I will stop with Ryanair for a little while & focus on something else. Best landing experiences I ever had was British Airways, Flybe and Air Malta.

What do I give Ryanair my recent flight? 0/10 I'm sorry Ryanair.

No comments:

Post a Comment