Friday 22 July 2016

Farnborough International Airshow 2016 Part 6: Flying Displays

Next blog will be flying displays! Please note: these are one of my favorite shots so don't be judged out if there is something missing during the airshow. Also there might be small information of these planes. Other planes will be on my YouTube Channel that's not in this blog. 


So we have the first aircraft on display the Airbus A380. I already mention in Part 1 of the Blog I won't be showing you all the display the A380 did it's on my Facebook page. I filmed and took a photo of the A380 at the same time it was amazing display for a double decker jumbo.


This is one of the craziest airshow stunt I have ever seen! This is a Pitts S2S when it was on display I thought the plane was going wrong & might crash when I heard the engine went strange. Also there were few big bang from cannons one with big black smoking while Pitts S2S flew over it and the colour red, white & blue clouds to make it like the Union Jack I thought it looks very cool!


The we have the Goodyear Crosair FG-1 from 1945 I believe a North American plane from Goodyear that builds like race cars. When the US was at war in World War 2, these planes were used for the Americans & Japanese war around the Pacific Ocean & Vietnam War too I believe. From the sound of the engine after landing, it sounds like a classic North American plane I have ever heard. It feels more American. 


We got 2-in-1 a Boeing 727 with  Blades Aerobatic Team. I think when the Boeing 727 was rotated up more the Blades Aerobatic Team was also doing stunts too in different direction while the Boeing 727 changes direction. I did miss the Boeing 727 landing because I was going inside the Airbus A380.  


Next we got what I call a loud machine! The F-35. I filmed both from my camera and my mobile phone while I was filming I accidentally swear twice when my YouTube video is coming soon. When F-35 stopped in the air turning left towards me I though it looks like Darth Vader inside "I have you now!" when it flew I felt vibrating between the floor and my trousers. 


Next we have a Eurofighter Typhoon. Little bit a history on this one I found out. It first flew in 1994 & entered service in 2003. The hole reason why it took so long. it's because during the early 90's the Cold War collapse due to political issues meaning these aircraft were long term delay on order. Back to the display. I tried to take photos at the back with orange fire showing I manage to take a few it'll be o my Facebook page all I say is, it's Sonic BOOM the faster than the speed of sound!


Of course I never forget the B-17 last remaining airworthy in Europe nicknamed Sally B. I won't go into history about the B-17 because we seem them in movies, flying displays across Britain & France during D'Day it's one of Europe's heroic aircraft in the history of aviation. As this country last the remain of the survivors who flew this plane, it's very sad to see them go. Looking back to 2014 in Portsmouth, UK I'm not sure if B-17 showed up.


Then we got Airbus A400M Atlas with The Red Arrows. I thought there was 1 Airbus A400M because it was the second plane that flew after Airbus A380. However it turned out it did 2 A400M's!  


Then we come to The Red Arrows again. Because of a plane crashed in Shoreham, UK last year the Red Arrows has scrapped or banned flying displays near residential homes instead they can fly by sea we'll go into the next blog after Part 7. So for now they can also do normal flying displays. 


Then we come to the last one the P8 from Boeing or a Boeing 737 if you wan't to call that. As my day in Farnborough, UK was over I was on a double decker bus to the train station till I spotted a P8 taking off on a display that I forgot to take a picture. Before the bus moved I manage to get this photo. 

Remember! These are my best photos, go on my YouTube Channel and Facebook to see more of my Farnborough International Airshow shots. 

Now we are coming to the final Part The Exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment