Saturday 9 July 2016

Next travel movenment & news

I'm afraid I have some bad news about Dublin, Ireland trip. Due to unexpected event going on when I get to the UK next Thursday, the trip is cancelled. After my Bournemouth, UK travel, Amsterdam, The Netherlands trip is still going on in late August from Southampton, UK there could be some spotting photos when I get there.



In other news next weekend Farnborough, UK will start their Farnborough International Airshow! will I be there? yes I will because last time I went to Farnborough International Airshow was in July 2004 at the age of 13. Since I couldn't make it to Dublin, Ireland next month visiting Farnborough will be the best option featuring old & new aircraft. I was thinking about Malta Airshow since I got too many trips planned I can't go. There are aircrafts I'm looking foward to visit in Farnborough I will keep posting on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment