Tuesday 19 July 2016

Farnborough International Airshow 2016 Part 3: Airbus A400M Atlas

So you been thinking "Airbus A400M Atlas what's that?" the answer you are looking at is right here! 


Ever since Boeing, Lockheed and Transall been building military aircraft, Airbus is the only one that's been left out. Not true because Airbus first military plane is Airbus A330 MRTT first flew in 15th June 2007 from Airbus Military. Airbus A400M Atlas first flew in 11th December 2009 by Airbus Defense and Space. Airbus A400M Atlas is only use for military use & air patrol by French Air Force, German Air Force, UK Royal Air Force and Turkish Air Force primary use. 


First time I saw it in Farnborough, UK I think seeing the Airbus A400M Atlas looks like other military aircraft from Lockheed for example don't forget I think it's also the first Airbus that uses propellers compare to other Airbus planes & also helicopters. I think the noise of the engine is very quiet compare to other aircrafts like DeHavlland and Bombardier for example. I don't know much about military aircraft I do apologies of my lack of research. From the flying display I saw at the airshow with the Red Arrows it looks amazing!

Coming on Part 4 we go Eastern European!

No comments:

Post a Comment