Wednesday 20 July 2016

Farnborough International Airshow 2016: Part 5 Non-Airshow Planes


Before we head to last remaining blogs for Farnborough International Airshow, here are non-airshow aircraft are not flying display! I have chosen 4 of my favorite photos I took.

VistaJet 9H-VTC Bombardier Global 5000 taken 16th July 2016.

First aircraft draws to my attention is this Bombardier Global 5000 from VistaJet registered 9H-VTC from Malta. Vistajet isn't Maltese it's a Swiss buisness airline with satellite facilities from some London airports in the UK, Farnborough, UK, Malta, Dubai, UAE, Beijing, China, Hong Kong, China, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Lagos, Nigeria, Salzburg, Austria and Zurich, Switzerland. VistaJet only allows two charter flights only from Austria and Malta.

Med East Jet N737CC Boeing 737-700 taken 16th July 2016.
Next we have is Med East Jet. Mid East Jet is a charter airline based from Saudi Arabia in American registrations being used for domestic and international scheduled & charter flights normally based from King Abdulaziz Airport in Saudi Arabia. The aircraft N737CC is a Boeing 737-74Q(BBJ) or normally Boeing 737-700 built in 1999 very early 737 Next Generation aircraft. Unfortunately there is no research & information about the airline so lets carry on.  

Brazilian Air Force PT-ZNF Embrear KC-390 taken 16th July 2016.
Next is Brazilian Air Force (Forca Aerea Brasileira) I never seen this strange military aircraft before I thought it looks like an Antonov for sure. This aircraft is a Embrear KC-390 PT-ZNF this is a second prototype just been built in March this year & first flew on 28th April 2016 so I'm guessing it must been in Farnborough, UK for a test flight. In general I have never thought Embrear did military aircraft before after my years seeing passenger aircraft. There is no information for now. 

Omega Tanker N974VV McDonnel Douglas DC-10 taken 16th July 2016. 
And finally we come to another classic! What we have here for the first time in Aircraft Aviation in Europe's history is a McDonnell Douglas DC-10! new to Japan Airlines in 4th April 1979 ex JA8538. It was brought over to Omega Air in April 2006 N974VV being transformed to a refueling station for jet fighters on training missions or at war in the Middle East. Did you know? Omega Tanker also has a Boeing 707 still in service today? yes only 2 in the fleet and 1 DC-10. I have no idea why is came to Farnborough, UK I think it's a lucky bonus for me because these days DC-10's are become rare & limited service because FedEx are being withdrawn replacing Boeing 767-300F and Boeing 777F.

Coming to Part 6 I am making flying displays on my favorite shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment